ReviewHostingASP.NET – ASP.NET MVC 2.0 is the next significant update of ASP.NET MVC. It is a compatible update to ASP.NET MVC 1, so all the knowledge, skills, code, and extensions you already have with ASP.NET MVC continue to work and apply going forward. ASP.NET MVC 2.0 introduces a radically new high-productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test-driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET 3.5.
New Features in ASP.NET MVC 2.0
- Enhanced Model Validation support across both server and client
- New Strongly Typed HTML Helpers
- Auto-Scaffold UI Helpers with Template Customization
- Support for splitting up large applications into “Areas”
- Support for rendering sub-sections of a page/site using Html.RenderAction
- Asynchronous Controllers support that enables long running tasks in parallel
- Improved Visual Studio tooling support
- Lots of new helper functions, utilities, and API enhancements
ASP.NET MVC 2.0 is suitable with Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4. As the new update to Microsoft’s Model-View-Controller technologies, MVC 2.0 enables developers to build dynamic and data-driven websites.
The Top 3 ASP.NET MVC 2.0 Hosting Providers
If you’re not sure which provider can provide cheap and powerful ASP.NET MVC 2.0 Hosting, this is the correct page you’ve visited. We would like to recommend a web hosting company who can be the best ASP.NET MV 2.0 Hosting in the market for you to check.
Choosing cheap and powerful ASP.NET MVC 2.0 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the ASP.NET MVC 2.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this ASP.NET MVC 2.0 review site, which is designed to help you find cheap and powerful hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editor’s ASP.NET MVC 2.0 hosting experience and real customer’s feedback.