ReviewHostingASP.NET – If you want to grow your business framework, surely you need to make a design with the best use of the technology platform to connect your business. The most important technology that is used to design the business is ASP.NET MVC development. ASP.NET MVC is used as a model of a proven technology platform to implement a model-view-controller that is able to give the developers a powerful method for building and designing dynamic websites. ASP.NET MVC 3 is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.NET also the .NET Framework. Nowadays, there are so many hosting provider who claims that they can give costumers the best service quality to run ASP.NET MVC 3 in their server. However, it is hard for webmasters to select a suitable and satisfactory web host among lots of companies. In this review, we recommend you to choose these best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting companies according to our hosting review experience.
What’s On ASP.NET MVC 3?
ASP.NET MVC 3 is a significant update that brings with it a bunch of great features. Some of the improvements include:
- Improved New Project dialog that makes it easy to start new ASP.NET MVC 3 projects from templates.
- Improved Add->View Scaffolding support that enables the generation of even cleaner view templates.
- New ViewBag property that uses .NET 4’s dynamic support to make it easy to pass late-bound data from Controllers to Views.
- Global Filters support that allows specifying cross-cutting filter attributes (like [HandleError]) across all Controllers within an app.
- New [AllowHtml] attribute that allows for more granular request validation when binding form posted data to models.
- Sessionless controller support that allows fine grained control over whether SessionState is enabled on a Controller.
- New ActionResult types like HttpNotFoundResult and RedirectPermanent for common HTTP scenarios.
- New Html.Raw() helper to indicate that output should not be HTML encoded.
- New Crypto helpers for salting and hashing passwords.
ASP.NET MVC 3 Hosting Requirements
It’s important to choose the right hosting in the very beginning, so you can avoid the hassle of migrating to different host later on. There are many different aspects to consider when choosing the best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting. For instance:
Top 3 Best and Recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 Hosting Providers
HostForLIFE.eu, ASPHostPortal.com and AMHosting are quality hosting providers that offer the best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting services. While it may be true that many web hosting providers will be capable in hosting the ASP.NET MVC 3 platform, however, there is a definitive difference between a web hosting company that only support ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting and one that will provide a superior service with no surprise malfunctions. The smartest option is to choose a hosting provider that has experience of hosting ASP.NET websites. Here is a brief overview of our 3 highly best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting providers that are proving popular with DNN users:
Why They are Best and Recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 Hosting Providers?
Any one of the DotNetNuke hosting providers reviewed here would make an excellent option. But they all have their own differences and hosting plan selections. HostForLIFE.eu, ASPHostPortal.com and AMHosting are hosting providers that are very compatible with ASP.NET MVC 3. All of them are able to offer additional support and services for best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting. The good news is, they also provide you the latest update of Microsoft technology such as: the latest version of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and MSSQL server for the database. To easily manage your ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting, all of them integrate Plesk, the most effective, flexible and secure web hosting control panel. With powerful features, fast speed performance, full uptime, great supports and affordable price, HostForLIFE.eu, ASPHostPortal.com and AMHosting are the best solution which is more than compatible with ASP.NET MVC 3. They are strongly recommended to individuals, ASP.NET developers, and SMBs who are looking for best and recommended ASP.NET MVC 3 hosting.